Tuesday, February 28, 2012

About my book

Okay, I realize that many people do not know much about my book.  It is a fantasy ridden story in a World War 1 setting.  There are Angels, demons (though I call them something else), and elves, oh my! The main characters are basically descendants of angels who are here on earth and they are known as Paladins.  There are very few, and our young hero's, who's names I shall withhold for now, will be interacting with on a quest that hasn't really been given to them, but more like thrust upon them through a series of tragic events.

There is a good amount of magic that is quite interesting and fans of J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter series, Rick Riordan's novels, and many other fantastical Young Adult series will truly enjoy the books I'm writing.  At least, I really hope you do.  I've truly enjoyed writing this over the past 7 or 8 years or so.  Much of that time was spent on college work, but the story never left my mind.  I am always receiving inspiration for the story arc and hope that I can someday present the 1st book to you in published form.  Hopefully, that is sooner than you and I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment